Queen Hibiscus Bag
🌟Pre-order item🌟 Please read notes below about pre-orders!🌟
* Designed By Jodi Lee Designs
* Hand-carved and hand-painted hibiscus flowers and leaves design surround a large genuine gemstone in an oversized unique bag shape
* Hand-painted cow leather body and handles
* Comfortably carry on your shoulder, in the crook of your arm or hand-carry
* Functioning through a practical and secure zippered top, opens to a very spacious interior including a zippered pocket and 2 accessory pouches
* Perfect for a weekend getaway as an overnight bag or luggage for travel
* 100% cotton printed Jodi Lee lining
* Comes with a protective dustbag
* A symbol of beauty and charm, Hibiscus is a very feminine flower and so is usually given or worn by women. In North America a hibiscus means a perfect wife or woman. Gifting this gorgeous flower is a statement that a woman is beautiful and worthy of adoration
Light Tan/Turquoise Stone
* Hand-carved and hand-painted hibiscus flowers and leaves design on Light Tan Cow Leather surround a large genuine Turquoise Stone
* In colour psychology brown is honest, genuine and sincere. It relates to the hardworking, the industrious and reliable with both feet firmly planted on the ground. It is sensual, sensitive and warm, engulfing one in a feeling of calmness and comfort. Tan (another version of brown) is ageless and timeless, straightforward, uncomplicated and natural
* Turquoise is the symbol of friendship and also brings peace to the home.This stone is a very personal and meaningful stone to one who wears it. Turquoise takes on the characteristics of the owner. Turquoise carries great wisdom of basic truth within it. It is one of the oldest stones known. This is a stone that a person must learn to attune to instead of the stone attuning to the person
Blush/Rose Quartz Stone
* Hand-carved and hand-painted hibiscus flowers and leaves design on Blush Cow Leather surround a large genuine Rose Quartz Stone
* Rose Quartz, with its gentle pink essence, is a stone of the heart, a crystal of unconditional love. It carries a soft feminine energy of compassion and peace, tenderness and healing, nourishment and comfort. It speaks directly to the heart chakra, dissolving emotional wounds, fears and resentments, and circulates a divine loving energy throughout the entire aura. Reawakening the heart to its own innate love, Rose Quartz provides a deep sense of personal fulfilment and contentment, allowing one the capacity to truly give and receive love from others
* The colour pink represents compassion, nurturing and love. It relates to unconditional love and understanding, and the giving and receiving of nurturing
* A combination of red and white, pink contains the need for action of red, helping it to achieve the potential for success and insight offered by white. It is the passion and power of red softened with the purity, openness and completeness of white. The deeper the pink, the more passion and energy it exhibits
* Pink is feminine and romantic, affectionate and intimate, thoughtful and caring. It tones down the physical passion of red replacing it with a gentle loving energy
Handle Length 46cm
Important Info About Pre-ordering
🌻 Please remember that items on pre-order are not currently in stock at TBS. They may be cut to order and so could take approx. 1-4 weeks to be with you.
🌻 Should there be unforeseen delays, TBS will email you with a revised ETA.
🌻 All items ordered together will be combined and shipped together when they arrive at TBS. You will receive email confirmation, with the tracking number, when your order is shipped.
🌻 Pre-orders cannot be cancelled as they may be cut as per your order and as such, sales are final ie non-refundable & non-returnable.
It is the customers to read this information carefully before placing a pre-order;
we will not offer a refund, exchange or store credit on a pre-order.