🌟Pre-order item🌟 Please read notes below about pre-orders!🌟
* Hand-painted cow leather belt from Jodi designs
* Hand-carved strap and round buckle with Chrysocolla Ston
* Hand-woven edges on the buckle
* Comes with a protective dustbag
* Indira is a Hindu/Sanskrit Indian popular feminine given name, which means "beauty" and "splendid"
* Chrysocolla is first and foremost a stone of communication. Its very essence is devoted to expression, empowerment and teaching. The serenity of its turquoise-blue color discharges negative energies, calms, and allows truth and inner wisdom to surface and be heard. A peaceful stone, it emphasises the power our words and actions have on those around us, and encourages compassion and strengthening of character
* In colour psychology, brown is honest, genuine and sincere. It relates to the hardworking, the industrious and reliable, with both feet planted firmly on the ground. It is sensual, sensitive and warm, engulfing one in a feeling of calmness and comfort
Tan (another version of brown) is ageless and timeless, straightforward, uncomplicated and natural
Important Info About Pre-ordering
🌻 Please remember that items on pre-order are not currently in stock at TBS. They may be cut to order and so could take approx. 1-4 weeks to be with you.
🌻 Should there be unforeseen delays, TBS will email you with a revised ETA.
🌻 All items ordered together will be combined and shipped together when they arrive at TBS. You will receive email confirmation, with the tracking number, when your order is shipped.
🌻 Pre-orders cannot be cancelled as they may be cut as per your order and as such, sales are final ie non-refundable & non-returnable.
It is the customers to read this information carefully before placing a pre-order;
we will not offer a refund, exchange or store credit on a pre-order.